Servings: 6 (1/3 cup ea.) • Prep time: 7 min. • Cooling time: 8 hours • Very Easy
The perfect grab and go breakfast! I make them on Sunday so we can have them throughout the work week. Feel free to use any fruit – I often use bananas or peaches when they are in season. You may also use a blender if you would like them smoother, but I actually prefer pieces of fruit. I dip them in ChocoNuvo, but a honey also works very well with the oatmeal or granola and coconut! Finally, when I use oatmeal I will sauté for 5 minutes in a bit of honey and a spray of oil to make it more golden!
1/3 cup granola or oatmeal (optional for oatmeal: 1 tsp. honey and spray of oil to sauté)
¼ cup coconut flakes
Popsicle molds (alternately use a muffin pan with popsicle sticks)
2 cups mixed berries
6 oz. yogurt
6 pieces of ChocoNuvo
1. Combine the berries and the yogurt, mix and smash lightly. Stir in the honey.
2. Peel the kiwi, and cut in thin slices.
3. Place a slice of kiwi in the mold and fill with the yogurt-berry mixture. Insert stick and freeze for minimum 8 hours.
4. When ready to eat, remove a popsicle from mold (you may need to loosen with a small amount of hot water).
5. Melt ChocoNuvo for 1 min in the microwave and dip the popsicle in melted chocolate. Then dip in the granola, oatmeal flakes and/or in coconut flakes. Eat and enjoy!